Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: Fachkraft
Intensive seminar specialist for nursecall according to DIN VDE 0834 and introduction to the FACI FlexlinePro nursecall.
Nursecall for hospitals and care facilities are subject to DIN VDE 0834:2016-06, which specifies how systems must be planned, installed and maintained. The participants receive the necessary knowledge about the standard and fACI FlexlinePro Nursecall:
- Implement important functional features and requirements in both planning.
- To ensure electrical safety during installation.
- To create the necessary documentation.
- Enforce quarterly and annual reviews.
Training from the spectrum of electrical engineering in the field of communications or general electrical engineering is required.
- Legal framework and regulations
- Introduction to DIN VDE 0834
- Areas of application, planning and projekt planning.
- Features, components and placement.
- Transmission way and electrical safety.
- Commissioning and documentation.
- Quarterly and annual audits.
- Introduction to the FACI FlexlinePro Portfolio.
4. Bus systems and electrical signals.
5. Configuration and PC Software.
6. Special components.
7. Expertise examination.
Time: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Place: FACI Kommunikationstechnik GmbH, Helperder Str. 5, 31157 Sarstedt
Participants: Max. 5 participants / course
If there are not enough participants, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment -
the course fee will then be refunded.
Costs include course materials, exam, drinks and lunch.